Babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and big kids love Music Together®! Our structured music classes for kids support every child, no matter their learning style or stage of development, giving them a safe, fun place to express themselves and try new things.
Summer 2017 Registration is now open! Click here to see the class times and locations
Click here for Summer 2017 Tuition Rates
Click on the logo below for more information about the specific types of Music Together classes that Music Together Vivo offers.
What can you expect in a Music Together class?
As a family in one of our classes, you and your child will play musically under the guidance of one of our trained teachers. Each weekly Music Together class offers a dozen songs and rhythmic rhymes, including finger-plays, small- and large-movement activities, and instrument play. Teachers present these fun musical experiences in ways that are informal, non-performance-oriented, and developmentally appropriate for children. Come join us, and be part of a community of families sharing songs, movement, and instrument play.
Each semester includes:
- A new song collection every fall, winter, and spring for three years, presenting a rich tonal and rhythmic mix, as well as a range of musical styles from lyrical to blues, from folk to boogie.
- New professional recording with songs, rhythmic rhymes, instrumental play-alongs, and tonal and rhythm patterns.
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activities to help you make music together at home.
- Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically—a complimentary booklet and DVD given to parents who are new to Music Together.
- Periodic family newsletters and parent education resources on the national Music Together website.