Here at Music Together®, we believe all children are musical and their most important teacher is you. We'll guide and inspire you on your musical parenting journey - and you'll have a blast getting to know friends of all ages. No experience required - Music Together is for everybody. #helloeverybody
Introducing our new Family Music Makers Plan - enroll once in your favorite class and let our automated billing system handle the rest. You get to spend more time making Music Together and friends! Family Music Makers Plan is now available in our Nativity Lutheran location.
Never lose your spot in class - make-up classes never expire - BONUS classes, such as World Music Night, Family Jam & Lantern Walk are now included with your Family Music Makers Plan
Monthly Tuition for Family Music Makers Plan
- One child 6 months and older - $96 per month
- Child and sibling 9 months - 4 years old - $136 per month
- One child 5 months or younger - FREE + $44 per collection (every 3 mo)
- Child and sibling 8 months or younger - $96 per month
- Child and sibling 5 years or older in mixed age class - $96 per month
- One-time membership fee $30. If you're a current Music Together Vivo family, you're already a member.
When you first register for the Family Music Makers Plan, you will be charged for your first month and the final month plus a one-time $30 membership fee. For example, a family with one 18 month old registering for the first time would be charged 96 + 96 + 30 = $222 to become a memebr and secure their 'home' class space. At the beginning of the following month, their card will be charged for $96 only, repeating until the family notifies us.
To cancel your membership, notify us by the 28th of the month prior to your last class date - ie, notify by September 28 to attend your last class on October 31.