We believe you are the most important role model for your child(ren) and as such we love to inspire you to make music with your family. Our online classes, tutorials, activity ideas and support will give you the tools you need.
Here’s how it works:
Receive access to all your resources through the online portal
Pick and choose what works best for your family - you have lots of options and can vary your routine based on your needs.
- Interactive Zoom classes
- Outdoor in-person classes (limited space, reserve a spot)
- Coloring and Activity pages
- Google Classrooms
- Pre-recorded study-at-home videos
- Private FaceBook group - get involved with your musical community
- Music Together® curriculum packets 4 times each year
- Basket Builders - instruments to build your music bin
In-person outdoor classes have resumed in our Nativity Lutheran Church (Alexandria) location! Included with membership but reservations required and space is limited.
Price is now per family, siblings of any age are included in the family price of $96 per month with a 2-month minumum.
More details are below, if you want to know more! Feel free to contact us anytime.
- Register online for the online option you think you will attend most often. We limit the number of families in each Zoom class, but if we can always add another Zoom class session if needed, and you are encouraged to enjoy pre-recorded classes, the Facebook live class and a Zoom every week. When we begin to meet in person, we will adjust the times to fit our new schedules.
- When you register for the first time, the total charged will include your first and final months plus a $30 membership fee. All other months will be billed at the flat monthly rate, no add-ons.
- Billing is automatic after your first enrollment until you let us know otherwise.
- Current Music Together Vivo families, your membership fee is waived! Your first registration will simply be 2 months of tuition as above.
- To cancel your Family Music Makers Plan, notify Cheryl by the 28th of the month prior to your last class date. For example, if you notify Cheryl on October 28 that you are moving and need to cancel, your card will not be charged for the month of November. Your last class date would then be November 30. November tuition, your last month, would have been pre-paid with your first month’s registration fees. If you notify Cheryl on November 2, November tuition would be charged and your last class date would be December 31.
- To freeze your membership, let us know by the 28th of the month prior to your freeze. Each family may freeze membership once per year. To un-freeze, just let us know and you can start back anytime, though your class time is no longer guaranteed after a freeze.
- How is a freeze different than a cancellation? When you freeze your membership, we assume you are coming back in a month or 2, so we make sure to save your Songbook, App code, and CD for you. You may still attend one bonus event per month while on a freeze.
- Easy to join mid-month, our registration system will now prorate automatically.
- Bonus classes POSTPONED until we are safe to meet in person. Looking forward to World Music Night, Family Jams, YogaDance, NatureSong Outdoor Adventures, Lantern Walk, and Musical Hikes later this year.
How is tuition charged? When you first register for the Family Music Makers (at Home) Plan, you will be charged for your first month and the final month plus a one-time $30 membership fee. For example, a family with one 18 month old registering for the first time would be charged 96 + 96 + 30 = $222 to become a member and secure their 'home' class space. At the beginning of the following month, their card will be charged for $96 only, repeating until the family notifies us. Previously enrolled Music Together Vivo families are already members and will not be charged a membership fee.
To freeze your membership, let us know by the 28th of the month prior to your freeze. Each family may freeze membership once per year. To un-freeze, just let us know and you can start back anytime, though your class time is no longer guaranteed after a freeze. To cancel your membership, notify us by the 28th of the month prior to your last class date - ie, notify by September 28 to attend your last class on October 31.
Classes are ongoing beginning March 2020